Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
An eagle can live up to 70 years - provided it makes a decision at 40.
Because then his claws are already so long, soft and blunt that he can no longer make prey. Also his 7000 feathers have become heavy and broken over the years, which makes it very difficult for the king of the air to fly.
Only if he undergoes a painful renewal will he survive.
Consequently, the eagle retreats high up into a protective rock wall, where he rips out his feathers and claws, as well as cutting off his beak - an exceedingly painful transformation.
As soon as everything has grown back, the king of the sky rises into the air again - into a new life.
We, too, are currently going through a painful process of transformation. However, a new birth is waiting for us that will allow us to use our full potential for the first time.
Let us therefore rise together!

Source: Schoepferinsel
valkuer
06:50 AM - Oct 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Narrowpath in this post can reply
Brian Strong @Silverbug777
21 October, 07:51
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
I saw a bald eagle this week for the very first time. i was looking straight up and it just flew into my view. Ironically I was replacing the slightly tattered American flag on a flagpole which is why i was looking straight up. it was flying high and drifting with wings spread and i thought it was a small plane or drone at first. When it drifted away moving its wings i was blown away!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
21 October, 08:20
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
Wow! I think it's a good "omen". I saw two this weekend in a tree by the river. They got startled when I walked up and both started flying off. I was pretty close to them. They so huge up close!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396