John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
09 October, 05:43
You have precious little time to gather what you can.
I am not speaking of food, I am speaking of the secrets you have been told.
You were given universal knowledge.
I hope you took good notes because your teachers are finished with their lessons and they will be going home now.
You will be left with the blasphemers and soothsayers you so covet.
Your great awakening is that even though you were told it was all a lie year after year you still believed it.
So very few of you took time to learn your lessons.
You are all so full of yourselves instead of taking time to see it is not the system that is broken, it is you.
YOU allowed children to die
YOU allowed inept leaders to bankrupt you physically and spiritually.
You allowed yourself to think someone else would fix it.
NO ONE IS COMING.
NO ONE.
Your countries military WW just spent their last week stroking each others egos because they already knew this.
THEY ARE THE EATERS
Your guns are worthless because they can not die.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
WHAT'S WITH ALL THIS "YOU" SHIT? YOU ARE ALSO ON THIS PLANET. WE ALL HAVE BEEN MISPLACENT. BUT I HAVE TO DISAGREE, THE GREAT AWAKENING IS REAL. ALL OVER THE WORLD PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP AND STARTING TO SEE THAT THINGS AREN'T RIGHT. IT TOOK THEM A HELL OF A LOT OF YEARS TO GET TO THIS POINT AND IT'S GOING TO TAKE US YEARS TO FIX IT. THIS ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN OVERNIGHT. YOU ALL CAN GIVE UP, BUT NOT ME. I STILL BELIEVE GOOD WILL CONCUR EVIL.
11:38 PM - Oct 20, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lithium4Q in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Theo Farkas, click on at the bottom under it