Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
In The Coming Days, you can see that it is not what it seems.

Trump is running these gov;t acts of all the actors. These are his tweets from Biden Harris State Dept so on and others with HIS approval.

This is all orchestrated

The REAL part is how evil these people are, they wish evil on us for wanting our freedom, and to just be left the Fuck alone

You cannot just take out parts of this cancer it needs to be eradicated so it does not grow back.
06:26 PM - Oct 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
20 October, 07:05
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Does this justify all the millions of victims of this vaccination madness ? They chase after the unvaccinated like the devil after a soul. Isn't that chasing out Satan with the devil? And there is no end in sight! We didn't fight for Pizzagate to now deprive all our children of the freedom of being children and to soon also subject them to " gene therapy " ? It breaks my heart to see this without being able to change it. I know that's a harsh criticism, but that's what I feel right now and I think I'm not alone in that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
20 October, 07:15
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
The problem is it was only by our choices that we arrived at this point

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396