NEO ONE @Neo
It’s getting better and better. 🤣🤣😂🤣
07:10 PM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
29 January, 10:46
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
I actually have nothing against trans people. I think it must be very hard for them. Imagine you are who you are. But you were born the other gender. It can't be easy.

BUT! There are actual differences between the genders that are more then just chromosomes. Because I am a male, my testosterone facilitates muscle growth (and hair loss) . Females can grow muscle too. But I can do it faster, with less effort. So when it comes to physical challenges, men have the upper hand. And no amount of make up or sitting to urinate is going to lessen the advantage men have.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Price @Ksea444
29 January, 10:57
In response Jordan Anderson to his Publication
its a mental problem!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lily Morales @Pachimama
29 January, 10:27
Another Cracker Jack.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
29 January, 10:26
joke

Where We Go One @Buqqleupbuttercup
29 January, 07:37
stopppppp! 😂😂😂 I can'ttttttttttt