Only people mentioned by Duende in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
24 October, 01:29
In response John Atkison to his Publication
Knowledge is power and ignorance is a choice. People give away their power to entities and people who do not have their best interest in mind. Critical reading and thinking and logical reasoning are absent in most circles. So sad and disturbing!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
20 October, 02:19
In response John Atkison to his Publication
Brainwashing, they will not even allow the thought of a jab danger because they have already taken it, their minds do not even want the effort of denial so they refuse to even look, it’s why they are triggered into anger when presented with evidence.

Simply showing them evidence is interpreted by their limbic systems as a threat.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Atkison @Duende
20 October, 05:48
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
Agree. The brainwashing via TV, computer, etc. by the MSM of a large percentage of humanity is stunning, mind boggling, insane, etc., I could go on and on but you get the point.

I made reference in another post about "Speed Learn" that was featured in Episode 6 of the 1967-1968 TV series "The Prisoner" titled "The General". Patrick McGoohan starred and produced this series, which even today is ahead of its time.

I was 9 years old when I watched this TV series. I looked forward to watching every episode but this episode was the one that most stuck in my mind.

Have fun watching "The General" when you have a chance.

https://archive.org/detail...