Mike Anon @Mike314
By all accounts, Washington DC is a militarized zone. Remember this moment. Our lives will never be the same. The best is yet to come.

PANIC in DC.

#QANON #QANONWORLDWIDE #qanonpatriots #wwg1wga #DigitalSoldiers #Trump2020
07:04 PM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
AJA Lazerr @AJ_Lazerr
29 January, 07:28
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Since DC is technically not part of the USA wouldnt it make sence to turn it into GITMO North and hold all the treasonous people there where they do not have any rights as a citizen of the USA. The travel costs would be much lower and I heard GITMO is already full even with around a billion dollars in upgrades. I heard they are planning to install a permanant wall around DC so my idea would make some sence.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
29 January, 07:39
In response AJA Lazerr to his Publication
Honestly, the fence could actually be a cage. It would be surreal to see all of the traitors locked up in one place.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
29 January, 07:08
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
One of the best memes from the board. It's definitely stood the test of time.
#TruthMatters

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
29 January, 07:23
In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication
I can't wait for this movie to finally air!!! so sick of the pukes talking trash