John Mathwin @RoboPatriot999
29 January, 06:47
US CONGRESS CONFIRMS TRUMP IS STILL PRESIDENT!!!

By transmitting the Article of impeachment to the US Senate on Monday, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and the US House of Representatives acknowledge that Donald J Trump remains the President of the United States of America, since only Current Presidents can be impeached.
Furthermore, the US Senate voted on Tuesday 55-45 to proceed with a trial of President Trump, this vote explicitly acknowledges that Donald J Trump remains the current President of the United States of America since only current Presidents can be impeached and tried.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dirk smith @Smizmit
29 January, 06:49
In response John Mathwin to his Publication
i call bullshit and wishfull thinking. get another glass of cool aid

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 January, 06:57
In response Dirk smith to his Publication
This is cominng from the US Congress. Think wisely or else I block you. I will let that insult slip by, but don't expect me to be nice the next time.

Dirk smith @Smizmit
29 January, 07:02
actually, to be specific congess implies the entire body. its coming from select members of congress who are pro Trump and this is their position against impeachment. youre free to block me now

US Constitution: Article I, §3, Clause 7 “Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States”.

For these reasons, President Trump, may be duty-bound to rename his, “The Office of the Former President” to “The Office of the Acting President of the United States”.

The Constitution says so too.
07:04 PM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by RoboPatriot999 in this post can reply
Dirk smith @Smizmit
29 January, 07:10
the last paragraph in your post is your opinion

29 January, 07:16
I didn't write that. SantaSurfing forwarded from Nicholas Veninamin of the Gesara Club. This is actually from Mandy Unger.

29 January, 07:25
Look. No hard feelings alright? I hope you are on board with us patriots and not some troll.

Dirk smith @Smizmit
29 January, 07:09
its the "disqualification from other offices" part that is the fly in the ountment

Dirk smith @Smizmit
29 January, 07:07
umm....you seem to be citing a different constitution than i have read

29 January, 07:08
And that Constitution is...