Villain Unknown @DaVillain
Since the mRNA “vaccines” convey Genetic Information into one’s cells, causing the cells’ genetic machinery to translate the Genetic Information and produce antigens.... wouldn’t the entire practice of this procedure, whether you chose or refuse to have it, be protected under Title II of the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008 (GINA)?

hoping i see this in a courtroom soon...
08:39 PM - Oct 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by DaVillain in this post can reply
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
03 March, 05:50
In response Villain Unknown to his Publication
i brought this up in a private discussion in the winter. not just the jab, but testing as well. tests were sent for DNA sequencing against the will of the individual. if the employer required that test….

trust me, there are suits coming. and one of them will be my own.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Villain Unknown @DaVillain
03 March, 09:26
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
i have and continue to refuse to comply, even when my work said they would mandate testing once a week if not vax’d.

i guess i’m just lucky i havent been fired, but on the other hand, i start always start quoting all the laws in my favor every time its brought up near me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
22 February, 01:15
In response Villain Unknown to his Publication
Natural law is foundational, no one is to be touching us there.
Those trespassing natural law did something wrong and are being brought to justice, do not harm, damage, usurp the rights of We The People, Out rights are our property.