1776 Again @BludGeonT
19 October, 03:00
If you have children in school, please have them communicate with you about what they see - things like this are abhorrent and cannot continue.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lois Lane @Desrev01
19 October, 05:16
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
Any parent that allows their children to wear masks should be ashamed. This is child abuse. No Excuses. You FAIL as a parent.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Maga-girl @Kellymagagirl
19 October, 05:33
In response Lois Lane to her Publication
when you have to work and your
child has to go to school, what other option do you suggest?

Lois Lane @Desrev01
What option would be best for your child’s health and life? Don’t live in the present think of the future. You will figure it out. Life is never easy. Take your child’s mask to a lab and have them describe what your child has been breathing all day. NCSWIC. They never should have touched our children.
06:11 PM - Oct 19, 2021
In response Kelly Maga-girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Desrev01 in this post can reply
Kelly Maga-girl @Kellymagagirl
19 October, 06:36
In response Lois Lane to her Publication
already did my own research. fought the school board and they won’t budge. I do not have the means to stay at home and homeschool my children. so we have to cave. trust me, I have not Failed as a parent as you put it. very easy to judge when you’re not in the same boat as others.

Lois Lane @Desrev01
19 October, 09:36
In response Kelly Maga-girl to her Publication
I am not judging you. Ask God to guide you. The research is there and its sad to see the compliance. You have free will to come to your own conclusions. And you do not know what “boat” I’m in. I’ve made my choices and decisions. Ask your children how rhey feel when they are told they must wesr a mask? Do they ask you WHY? Research.