Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
19 October, 06:32
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
feels like every single minute of my life I am completely heartbroekn and consumed with guilt that i was so stupid and allowed my child to be jabbbed when he was little --also i had mercury fillings in my mouth and had csection and bottle fed ?? i wish i could turn back time --now he suffers every day --asd/GI issues/speech issues ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
20 October, 05:54
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Research food-grade diatomaceous earth. It's an excellent easy detox; removes bacteria, virus, fungus, heavy metals, & kills parasites.

Used in combo w/ MMS (chlorine dioxide, that Trump spoke of), Kerri Rivera has cured over 130 kids of autusm.

Recently doctors have been discovering parasites in the vials of covid vax. Would not be surprising if other vaxxes had parasites as well. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 October, 05:22
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
I have 3 autistic children in my extended family. Never anyone autistic until the last 5-10 years.

wtf