Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
😹😹😹

FTR I live in S. CA. & went to a supermarket on Sunday
to get last minute supplies for a possible
2 or 3 week Martial Law lockdown
& the shelves were FULLY STOCKED!

I live in a small town so maybe that makes a difference?!
The check-out lady told me they didn't have
EVERYTHING due to the Cargo Ship blockages,
but it looked well-stocked to me.

The larger stores like COSTCO & WALMART
have empty shelves
but in the case of WALMART that's a good thing.
They're #1 Child Traffickers & hopefully
this puts them OUT OF BUSINESS FOREVER 💪💥
03:14 PM - Oct 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
20 October, 11:21
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I'm in So Cal too. Shelves are fully stocked at the grocery chains, Dollar Tree, Target was out of "staples" oatmeal, sugar, flour

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
20 October, 12:34
In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication
Thanks for the verify, Cathe 🙏🌞🌎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
20 October, 11:05
Giant in Pa. has many empty shelves. Wife says been like that for months now.

20 October, 12:50
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Ty for letting us know 🙏🇺🇸

Camille 317 @Camille
19 October, 09:40
Maybe that's why Dollar stores popping up like crazy where I live.

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
19 October, 08:21
Many of us witness frozen shipments sitting on the floor of Wal. Employees getting ready to stock. YET, they reversed and started re-wrapping with plastic wrap, and took it back to the storage room to be ??????? reshipped? Destroyed??? We never knew!! We ALL were taking pic’s…

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
19 October, 07:59
Just an FYI -

I live in an area with a population close to 500,000.

Over the past several days I have shopped for myself and friends at Costco and 3 different brand, primary grocery stores.

All fully stocked!

Refuse to shop Walmart.
Hopeful their shelves are getting bare.
They are awful to their employees.
In the past, when I lived where shopping options were minimal, and would occasionally shop at Walmart, my eyes and sinuses would burn from all the toxic off-gasing from many of their products!
Interstingly enough, I could hardly walk thru the meat department.
It felt wierd!
Years later I know why!

It is another beautiful sunny day here!
Enjoy the rest of yours!
🤗💜🤗🥰🤗🙏

19 October, 09:21
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Hey L & L!
Thanks for the info.
Dunno what's going on with the empty shelves
but SOMETHING.
More movie?
Staying tuned 👀
Blessed everything 🙏🌹🌎🌸🌟

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
19 October, 03:40
I've always had a bad feeling about Walmart. Even initially, when people were highlighting the fact that they ran smaller businesses out of town with their lower prices, that wasn't it.

I have learned to trust my GUT in everything, even when I am the only one saying something and everyone else is making fun of me.

I just recently learned (like this past week) that they were trafficking children. How many years has Walmart been a nationwide business? More than I can recall. It just goes to show that following my gut is more revealing than any "info" or lack of it.

Our minds can lie to us but our guts never lie.

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
19 October, 07:59
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
i knew in my gut when they sold those flip flops that burned peoples skin - something a miss! never imagined it was this awful, there isnt a awful enough word for this company or people who would fo this 😡😡😡😭😭😭

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
19 October, 08:50
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
how do u think thus will b exposed to people?