Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Trille Rosholm @Trille
30 January, 02:28
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
John Rappoport told us early on that we - the world population - would make up for the their third clinical trial.
No wonder Phizer can not find data matching symptoms in their 'clinical trial' data.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
30 January, 01:45
Right off the VAERS cdcwonder.gov site.
This is not even 100% recording of all reactions.
It is said thar 1% is only recorded. Do the research. It is devastating!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
30 January, 01:03
quinine works, tonic water has quinine, speakwithanMD.com $90 call $45 HCQ no symptoms necessary! why take poison? HCQ is safe for pregnant women and children.

William Grant @Joe_Q_Grant
30 January, 12:53

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
29 January, 10:32
Cliff High's latest was pretty interesting, covering most angles of what's going down - "Year Woo Woo War" - It makes sense -
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
29 January, 09:28
people. fuk. the. vax.

Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
29 January, 07:03
Put the word out to all family, friends, & contacts of all kind do not take any of the vaccines. THEY ARE NOT SAFE!! People should do research there is plenty research on the web, seek the truth.

Dirk smith @Smizmit
29 January, 06:54
until I hear this from legitimate sources i will have to call bullshit on this

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
29 January, 08:43
In response Dirk smith to his Publication
Agreed! I know lots of people who had the vaccine already. My daughter did today. my father-in-law a few days ago.