sercorimo ... @sercorimo
19 October, 08:20
Don't come at me if you don't agree. Discern and Decipher.

4 pics👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
Yall need to get a grip.

Flat Earthers are fucking lost. They make truthers look crazy.

It aint flat, folks
10:04 AM - Oct 19, 2021
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by OptimusTitan6868 in this post can reply
James Stedman @Silentjim6677
19 October, 11:58
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
Ahh, now I see why I blocked your arrogant ass

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
rolandkhan @rolandkhan
19 October, 10:42
If one were to actually look into it, one would understand the sincerity of these questions and the red flags surrounding the heliocentric model.

The heliocentric model simply does not add up once one looks at it critically. If one wants to continue accepting [their] presentations of the world in which we live as if [they] wouldn't ever lie to us about something so important, be my guest. But how people can be so dismissive of this and actually WANT to continue blindly accepting [their] worldview without even understanding where the other side is coming from is beyond me, especially as a member of the Truth movement.

The sun-worshipers put the sun at the center. [They] convince us to ignore our own senses and manipulate us into accepting their beliefs.

It's going to take more than just a few minutes to undo a lifetime of indoctrination.
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Tracey Weller @Tweller
19 October, 10:07
Where's your proof it isn't?

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
19 October, 12:01
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
Still waiting.......... yawn lol