WOW !
Very Interesting day today!
WE really are winning .. ! ..
06:44 PM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by ShaneBrowning in this post can reply
Cher Real6119 @CherReal6119
14 April, 02:16
In response Shane Browning to his Publication
Following @shanebrowning you on Twitter but cannot respond there. Please post more here. Seen your Bull post & tshirt comments. His Son Ron W. running for political office in AZ. Confirm. Bad ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 February, 01:16
Let's talk about that door. So there is a door that starts out looking like a rectanglar strip peeled off a graft. It has an edge outline and all dark inside. The closer you get to it the larger it gets. It starts out looking like something only a couple inches long then the closer you get to it it gets large enough you can just step right into it. Inside it a different timeline that is almost identical to now but just slightly different. Where are you?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
10 February, 08:21
We miss you here, Shane💛

Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
15 February, 01:21
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
Everyday

Viktor(Y) Sananda Emanuel (VEB) @Sananda
09 February, 10:51
Todays Posts on Twitter really says A LOT.

Thank you dear!

The peaces of the puzzle are coming together for the Grand Surprise.

I see you

Эмили Levkova @emilyalsept
07 February, 09:12
Hey Shane you blocked me from Privately messaging you. Im sorry if i did something to offend you, I really wasnt trying to. Anyways have a good day and peace be with you! 🙏🙏

Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
01 February, 11:59
✨✨✨

Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
31 January, 12:59
Never doubted for even a second. I may not be able to see it yet, but I can certainly FEEL it. Much love to you, Sir!🙏🏼❤🙏🏼❤🙏🏼

Brynnie ❤️❤️❤️ @Brynnie
30 January, 06:48
I'm praying this is true. Feeling kind of lost since I was susd on Twitter, hard to keep positive without the community that I depended on. I'm just putting my faith in God each day.
Thanks for the posts to keep us hanging in there, Shane!

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
30 January, 06:33
did you happen to see Don jr. telegram?😁 ducks and bucks, camp david and playing cards?

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
29 January, 08:42
two siritual time zones
parallel two 13 two spaces out
2:8 over 3rd 23
CYBER CeeYou Beyond Economic Repair
🙌👊

Susan Goodknight @GNiteSusan
29 January, 06:48
It's an absolutely beautiful thing, Shane! #godwon

Chellz 170 @Chellz
29 January, 06:47