The Mac @TheMac
15 October, 06:08
So basically they (the satanic peodophiles) have manipulated you with nanoparticles disguised as a virus.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tommy Gavins @Tk101
18 October, 05:33
In response The Mac to his Publication
hey Mac ..are they in chemtrails, and in the vaccines???...And also...Your one very smart person...Some of your post , make me feel so dumb. But i try my best to make sense and understand you...Wish i could see you in person and shake your hand one day..Glad we have patriots like you on our side...WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
18 October, 06:10
In response Tommy Gavins to his Publication
God bless your heart. 🤝

https://www.researchgate.n...

Tommy Gavins @Tk101
18 October, 06:31
In response The Mac to his Publication
May i ask you for a lil advice??? Maybe some hard evidence...Im a divorced single parent of 16 yr son..His mom is a respitory therapist, she took the JAB, she sweres up and down to my son the pandemic is real, I confronted her to tell the truth, even ask her whats the name of test that tells difference between covid and the delta variant. She couldnt answer...But it has my son stuck in the middle between two opposite thinking parents...You have any good hard evidence i can show him , that will show him the truth??? Would truly help out my home life...I feel sorry for him cause i think he kinda sees my truth..But if im right , he would then fear for his mom for tak8ng the jab...Any advice or help, I would be so greatful...

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
I feel your pain as i am going through it with my neice and her 17 year old son, so far my only saviour has been that the FDA just haulted the MRNA vaxx for that age group until further investigestion of heart issues, i just shared it on my page. Good luck!🙏🏻
09:34 PM - Oct 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Spanknurace1 in this post can reply
Tommy Gavins @Tk101
18 October, 10:00
In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication
my son was a hard core liberal democrat taught by his mom , before he come to live with me.at age 12 .I was able to fix that pretty easy ..He is Trump fan now..But just cant get him to understand the covid hoax , cause he believes his mother , either she is totally brainwashed herself ,hard to see how if she worked in hospital since it started, or straight out lieing to him,

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
18 October, 10:09
My neice is the same works in a urgent care, i don’t get it either! Just praying they stop this covid hoax now!