Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
There is Graphene Oxide in the vaccines. The vaccines create spike proteins in the body. Anyone who has had the vaccine is supposedly going to pass away within 2 years. This is genocide. This is Agenda 21, the plan to depopulate 95% of the world by 2030.

If you know anyone who has been vaccinated, please try to get them to take NAC. Someone asked Ghost Ezra if there is any hope for the vaccinated and he said NAC. NAC is dubbed the "master detoxifier." It is said to eliminate free radicals and heavy metals from the body. It helps to combat cell damage throughout the body. NAC boosts the immune system, suppresses viral replication, and reduces inflammation.

( 7 pictures)

Picture #1 : NAC (it does not need to be this brand); Pictures #2 and #3 : (screenshots of what NAC does); Picture #4 : Ghost Ezra screenshot about NAC; Picture #5 : Vaccines causing spike proteins throughout the body. There is a lot of research on this if you dig; Pictures #7 and 8: Ghost Ezra screensh
02:09 PM - Oct 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
TielleTea @TielleTea
18 January, 02:24
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Now brand NAC is still available on Amazon but coded as N-AC or N-A-C, and it is hugely overpriced. It is available on iHerb, Life Extension, All Star Health, Muscle and Health, and a few other sites at around 15 bucks for 120 tablets of 1000mg each. I take it every day, as my business brings me in contact with the vaxxed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
18 October, 05:02
Thanks for this. This will be helpful to those that I know who took the shot.

Do you know how many doses someone needs to fully detoxify? Or is it something that has to be taken every day?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
18 October, 04:58
they are trying to pull NAC off of the shelves. it is difficult to find them. but when I spot them, I get one.

Corinne Pleiadian @WeAreFree
18 October, 03:08
we are taking NAC, except for a couple of family members who took the jab and think i am a conspiracy theorist😩. very sad.
https://sarahwestall.com/i...

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
18 October, 02:40
My daughter, who wouldn't listen to me, got the jab. Who knows? She may have gotten a second one. I sent an e-mail with info about NAC and a detox bath and I told her I wouldn't bother her again. It is really frustrating to be doing all you can to help my daughter and she has treated me despicably. It's out of my hands now. Que sera, sera.

Corinne Pleiadian @WeAreFree
18 October, 03:09
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
i completely understand, my daughter wouldn't take it either 😔

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
18 October, 02:15
With recent revelations of the efficacy of NAC in possibly treating and being highly effective as a component in drastically improving immune health, the FDA has decided to ban its sale.

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
18 October, 02:11
Ghost Ezra link where I got the screenshots from: https://t.me/s/GhostEzra