Law & Physics @physics171
17 October, 09:46
Is it alright to allow a teacher, principle, any employee of a school to mask a children???
Please show me a law that shows silently consenting is lawful???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
17 October, 10:09

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
CDC, WHO, FDA, and Fraudci do not make any laws!! The Original Constitution Stand! And Bill of Rights! We are Soverign People!
plus: nuremberg laws, many treatments are available, can’t mandate, even under emergency approval!
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
17 October, 10:15
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
It was already ruled over a year ago by a federal judge that mask mandates are unconstitutional.

They don't care.

They hate the constitution, and so do the people who vote for them.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
I remember, I get where i just have to yell sometimes! I listed everything but that! sorry!! My gentler sides back now πŸ™πŸΌ
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ
10:24 PM - Oct 17, 2021
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by beverly1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beverly Hayes, click on at the bottom under it