Only people mentioned by Red55S in this post can reply
SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
21 October, 05:27
In response Red 55S to her Publication
I'd advise not holding your breath. Herd Stupidity has now been honed into a fine art. There are currently millions who are Ignorant-and-Proud-Of-It.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
17 October, 07:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
17 October, 05:03
Herd intelligence! Love it! Its going very slow though. I try to wake people up but they dont want to. I will drop a little seed and offer more proof but I have only had one person in real life.. hungry to know more. I usually get the youre crazy look. Most people are comfortable with lies.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
17 October, 08:36
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Most people I talk with are clueless.
Have been dropping seeds of truth with Spouse Anon for 21 years. Still doesn't want to hear it and does not believe.
I guess the end won't be for everyone alright.

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
21 October, 07:37
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Right?!? I have a friend who is obsessed with England's Monarchy. I tried to tell some things. I got the, you're off your nut look several times. I just stopped.