Emand Lio @Emandlio
17 October, 10:05
Night Shift

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
17 October, 10:26
In response Emand Lio to his Publication
FromDarkToLight TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
17 October, 10:52
In response Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld to her Publication
Hey, off topic here, but any chance you are related to King Odin's son Skjolding? I ask because I am.

17 October, 11:00
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Hi Fren Sounds interdasting, I don't know?. I haven't research it. I am from Denmark on my mothers side. Maybe I should do some family tree investigating. Much Light and LQVE...WWG1WGA

17 October, 11:52
My family traces back to Mary White and Joseph Loomis (Mary and Joseph) that came over from Braintree, Essex, England. A guy I knew once told me he has traced the lineage back to Jesus, as you can note in there that this lineage is also related to the Plantagenet's, Maybe it can help you? https://sites.rootsweb.com...

17 October, 12:02
🙏Thank Q so much, this is very Interdasting.. I LQVE It.. A Quest🐸 Kek🤩.. To Learn the truth. About where, we came from.. Much Light✨ and LQVE💗 Fren WWG1WGA

17 October, 12:39
And much Love, Light, Blessings, and Healing to you as well Friend!!!

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld @SkjQld2222
Thank Q Fren TheBestIsYetToCome 17 and 19 MakeEarthGreatAgain 999,9 GESERA NCSWIC WWG1WGA
12:50 PM - Oct 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by SkjQld2222 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld, click on at the bottom under it