Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 October, 08:52
Good Morning Patriots!
Nana hopes your dreams were awesome!

Your dreams are much more important than you think!
Some ask me how all this works well this man knows, and he explains it in a scientific way if that is what you need to consider trying it.

Nana says there is a sweet spot to start connecting directly with the consciousness right before you go to sleep in between consciousness and sleep that is magical.

And when this all started I kept waking up between 3am & 4:30 practically every morning talking in my sleep saying words and phases that I didnt even know the meaning of, had to look up the words, so what he says about that time is true.

It would see that most dreams are either past lives, future lives, or some life you are living in another timeline for the most part.

Find your sweet spot & connect with God!

wainthepain01

https://youtu.be/08-y0DErb...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel Ann @SisterLuv
15 October, 10:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I am so glad to hear that I am not the only one experiencing this. Started in early Dec 2019 and lasted into May 2020. Started again Feb of this year and it is every night. Very vivid and lively dreams. One morning I woke up and said “Wow, that was fun“.
I was even taking melatonin and still woke up at 3.
The past three nights I have slept all night.
Thank you for sharing this. ✨🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
17 October, 09:29
In response Rachel Ann to her Publication
Holy moly! I take ambien and have been waking up between 3 & 4 am every night lately. My dreams have been very vivid as well. Sometimes fun…sometimes not as fun.

Rachel Ann @SisterLuv
Whoah... you’re waking up on Ambien? I took that once. Never again. I woke up feeling like I had died in the night. It was too much for me.
I am glad that people are talking about this though. My Man was starting to think something was wrong. Like I needed to see a dr. These conversations reassure me that my Soul has been involved in the battle. 💫😊
11:14 AM - Oct 17, 2021
In response Sandy Mit to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SisterLuv in this post can reply
Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
18 October, 09:32
In response Rachel Ann to her Publication
Yes I woke up last night at 2:30. I’m under a lot of stress right now, which is making things worse than usual 😢