TLee K55 @tleek55
17 October, 10:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
17 October, 10:49
In response TLee K55 to her Publication
"Mexifornia" Is a 3rd World POS! I Live hear, but not much longer!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TLee K55 @tleek55
17 October, 10:54
In response President Elect Kraken to his Publication
I used to live in Southern California when I was a teenager. It used to be the best state to live in. They've fucked it up beyond all recognition.

President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
17 October, 10:59
In response TLee K55 to her Publication
I am 67 born at the Naval base SD. Have lived up and down the coast! I still surf! I am getting the hell OUT! Florida or Mexico is looking better than ever! I lived in Baja Mexico for 12 years and felt safer! Go figure! The Left has ruined this great State! "Mexifornia"!

TLee K55 @tleek55
If enough California residents become Ex-California residents, then the State of California will no longer have any way to pay those jackassed politicians they're so fond of - Piglosi, Newsom, Waters, they sure know how to pick em. Course, no one voted them in.
11:03 AM - Oct 17, 2021
In response President Elect Kraken to his Publication
Only people mentioned by tleek55 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TLee K55, click on at the bottom under it