Back to the Future @Backontrack
March 2020 - Mike Pompeo states COVID-19 is a live military exercise.

Covid (white rabbit) released upon the world.

i asked a while ago have all the children been freed.

I will answer my own question.

Once the Truth about covid is unleashed it will coincide with all the children being rescued.

And this movie moves to the next act.
09:13 AM - Oct 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Backontrack in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
27 October, 05:31
In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
18 October, 10:42
It does seem the truth about covid has been released--plandemic! Designed to shutdown the economy, sabotage the election, bring in the economic reset of the globalists who seek total control of humanity (after eliminating as many of us as possible).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
18 October, 10:40
What about the vaccines and all the adverse effects + deaths....happening to everyday citizens being blackmailed or coerced to get the jabs. How is that related to the operation you are speaking of. I do recall when Pompeo said that. It's obvious that covid isn't real (basically it's the flu and people do die from the flu) as no virus has ever been isolated. PCR test being misused. It was never meant to be used as it has been used--many false positives.

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Back to the Future @Backontrack
17 October, 09:40
In response Robin Williams to her Publication
covid doesn’t exist
covid is the white rabbit adrenochrome
the virus is the pedos
the lockdowns is the rescue of children
the vax is the pedos death

all about the children

Julie Casey @Trump2023
17 October, 09:26