Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
‼️DANDELION ROOT KILLS CANCER CELLS‼️

💛Roots can be eaten raw, or cooked in boiling water for a couple of minutes, the leaves are good in salad but you need to have the young ones. A trick I learned it to pull all the leaves off a plant, and then, in a few days you have some nice young edible leafs. They keep well in the fridge too.

💛Special thanks to our tribe m
https://dailyhealthpost.co...
11:11 PM - Oct 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
17 October, 02:51
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Or just buy organic dandelion root tea bags. ;) Be careful of lawns that use fertilizer/chemicals. The dandelions that grown there are harmful to eat. I love that tea with liquid stevia and a bit of peppermint essential oil. :) Lots of health benefits!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
17 October, 02:51
I eat three Dandelion stems a day whenever available.
It detoxes your liver.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leen Zap @Leenzap
17 October, 02:40
The old-timers who lived during the Depression told me stories about how their mothers would make them go into their own yard to pick the dandelions for soup. The mothers would try to doctor it up with a soup bone, neck, or back and add any rice , noodles, or pasta that they may have had.