Mihai Creanga @Mihaicreanga635
16 October, 08:10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
16 October, 08:14
In response Mihai Creanga to his Publication
Personally, I will never click, watch, like or share any of your posts with all that bs in blue at the top. Most people won't either here on anonup.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 October, 08:16
In response Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication

16 October, 08:27
no desire. reminds me of the trains on parler

remember that we spent years to gather this information just to give it ...share it .. i it wasn't important i will not be posting it ......THINK!!!!@
08:29 PM - Oct 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Mihaicreanga635 in this post can reply
16 October, 08:32
If it is that important, do it one at a time...describe what the video link is and share. The telegram channels? Need some discernment....several of those are just shills.