Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
08 November, 12:45
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
it's okay to abort as long as they don't get aborted maybe we could change that. maybe we should raise the age limit for abortion so that these Believers of abortion should be the first to go.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.P. Lloyd @JPLLOYD
17 October, 01:48
Being aware is most important. Just to brush off because it does not concern YOU directly, reduces the entire society YOU & I live inside. When this becmes acceptable, so does the experimentation on these live cells.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
17 October, 01:45
My great grandaughter arrived just a couple weeks ago and i cant imagine harming a baby . These Drs have to be demons .

TLee K55 @tleek55
17 October, 06:01
I'd like to add that Republicans did not put up much of a fight against this. When I hear Democrats, I also hear Republicans. This fight we are waging is not politically based any longer. It's now Good vs Evil, Right vs Wrong, Free vs Slave, Democracy vs Communism. This is a Global fight.

Teresa Myhre @Tiger8me
16 October, 11:54
Well, when you understand that the mutilation and murder of an unborn infant inside the womb of the mother is the Highest Satanic Ritual, and the blood feeds those demons, it all begins to make perfect sense.

Neanderthal S27 @s27
16 October, 07:49