MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
1) What is going on with #JuanOSavin ? Why is it - that every single show he is on, he starts talking about "Stories" and "Books" in
Scripture- in which he decalcifies to the "Real Story" and the characters in play and who they really are? Every story he has told - I've done videos on and have taken the the exact same names/families and meaning of their actions then, and easily place them into now? Not just 2021, but I began this in 2013. This last interview with Rosanne, Juan was breaking the stories down so "Christians" and all who have been taught to be believe the Bible, Books, Scripture in one or two specific lanes, so they can easily make the leap to a Higher Divine way of understanding, then and now. That's exactly what I've tried to do. Layers beyond layers. Ironically, my middle child, my oldest son Trey Jordan, died on 1/07/2005 and it was that exact day, I knew! I knew that was my firm "This is it! It's time to prepare you for The Game! All eyes on me. This IS YOUR TIME OF M
04:07 PM - Oct 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by ResidentialAnon in this post can reply
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
16 October, 04:13
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
This IS YOUR TIME OF MY VISITATION to wake you up to #TheTruth . This was a Gift, even if you cannot fully understand My Meaning for it!" This day, January 7, 2005, began my journey for #TheTrueHeartOfGod - not by what man's taught or wants people to believe, but by God Himself, The Father God who is the Source of Light for all those who were born for a time such as this. I thought I knew Jesus. I thought I knew God. I thought I was doing it right...He knew this already and He was going to bless me with the Gift of All GIFTS - to truly KNOW THE TRUE HEART OF GOD!

(See Pg 2 of this post - link to articles there.) #CANYOUHEARMEKNOW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396