JAde Roiste @Ehcor
16 October, 12:27
I spotted this at Nelson protest this morning. (New Zealand) He's wearing a UN military uniform - can someone please tell me if this is a good thing or a bad thing!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
The globalists want the UN Military/Police to serve their New World Order government. They will be replacements and those that stay on who obeyed and survived the jab mandates will be brought into the UN regime. They currently are heavily involved with human trafficking around the world. They are NOT good. UN uniforms are Luciferian.
04:28 AM - Oct 16, 2021
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
28 November, 07:42
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Over 20 years ago a movie was put out about the UN. They did horrible things to innocent people. They aired this in a movie.
People trying to rescue young girls from being raped by UN soldiers!
Who wants to be associated with anything like that? NOT me!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 November, 01:03
In response arba happihr to her Publication
That post and my comment was over a year ago.

I wonder why it resurfaced now.

Anyway, the UN Military's behavior around the world has been that of bottom feeding scum. That someone in Utah gave them their own area of power over U.S.citizens in Salt Lake City in 2019 should have followed with a charge of treason.

It's concerning it happened under Trump, that it happened at all.

There were people getting petitions formed to protest it

I am not sure what came of it since. They actually were allowed to declare a portion of Salt Lake City as International Territory, where they had policing power and control over the press, the "free" press.

https://www.defendingutah....