Only people mentioned by PygmyGazette in this post can reply
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
19 October, 05:36
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
I had a plum tree planted in front of my house and the county cut the whole thing down to a nub in the ground!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
18 October, 04:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Tee @kmax
16 October, 10:33
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™That's beautiful..

Billy Middlebrooks @bmiddle4
15 October, 09:00
My Son at a very early age to do the same thing.

Maria Christina Andersson @Ace
15 October, 03:18
Funny I was thinking about this yesterday ๐Ÿค”

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
15 October, 03:16
I totally agree. Let's add community gardens to this as well. No more GMO's fruits and veg's. Just go to the local community garden, grab your food then stop and pick fruit from a tree. Dinner is served.