Only people mentioned by KLovesAnons in this post can reply
President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
14 October, 09:02
In response KLoves Anons to her Publication
YES!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KLoves Anons @KLovesAnons
21 October, 03:39
In response President Elect Kraken to his Publication
I now know of several teachers who are doing the same and are making MORE $$ and the kids they teach are getting better education, and the parents are benefiting greatly.

I love the WIN-WIN of this! Best solution EVAH!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
14 October, 08:25
God bless. pulled mine from public schools this year. no need to catch a case over that BS lol

21 October, 03:40
In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication
Good for you! My son is grown, but if I had a child in school I would do the exact same thing! There is no way I would let these schools do what they are doing! NO WAY!

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
14 October, 08:12
Woo Hoo! Giving GOD ALL Glory!!!!!

21 October, 03:41
In response Little jo59 to her Publication
Yes, yes, and YES!!!!! Always a solution when God is in charge!

Only followers of this user (Trumppatriot74) can see their posts

21 October, 03:44
In response Trump PATRIOT 74 to his Publication
YES! THIS is how we hold our power! In teaching and in every industry! We stand up and say NO!!

Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
14 October, 05:41
OMGoodness: AGREE, This time has come! I would wish for this to increase 100 fold, 1,000 fold: END Public Education AKA: Indoctrination! Our Children DESERVE Better! Our Children are our FUTURE: It's TIME we invest in what goes into their minds & FILTER OUT any & ALL NONSENSE! TRUTH. Everyone deserves TRUTH! I settle for nothing Less than TRUTH!

21 October, 03:45
In response Sunny Smiles to her Publication
ABSOLUTELY! This is eXactly what we need to do in schools -- and in every other industry. We have the power, and we need to USE that power and stand up and say NO MORE!

Jon Neville @jonnevi
14 October, 05:29
Eve Of Destruction - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupEve Of Destruction · Barry McGuireEve Of Destruction℗ A Geffen Records Release; ℗ 1965 UMG Recordings, Inc.Releas...