17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
Was B1d3n's trip on Marine One to Walter Reed today a marker to show that:

"conditions have been satisfied for NG to work in coordination with Marines"? (drop 22)

NG control DC, Marines control Marine One, Army and Navy control Walter Reed.
He's constantly under MIL watch.

https://youtu.be/YvrObjS8s...
05:30 PM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (MaggieLynn2) can see their posts

Joy Jakob @PraisnJoy
29 January, 06:03
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Are you sure this isn't a photo from when he was VP? I find it odd that all of a sudden, after people started questioning why he hasn't been seen out & about, on AF1, in the beast, on Marine1 or any pressers outside on the lawn, this photo starts making the rounds!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alaskan Beauty @AlaskanBeauty
29 January, 06:02
Pisses me off that he is using Marine1 and the Marines escolting are saluting to him, WTF!? also it looks like WA DC,....I sure hope we are not being lied to, ...this does not look good in my opinion. To the Normies and demonrats this loooks like a legit President and we look like idiots. Sorry I don't know how much more of this shiz I can take.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
29 January, 05:58
Total CGI.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
29 January, 05:58
Interesting for sure! "To meet with wounded service members."
Uh-huh...

Also, nice work on the graphics upgrade!

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
29 January, 05:36
Wait what? How did I miss that Biden went to Walter Reed? For what reason exactly?

Kurt Ermahl @Kurt_Ermahl
29 January, 05:54
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication