Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
16 October, 05:59
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Bank of England

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rod of God @RodofGod321
15 October, 12:22
On Telegram

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
16 October, 03:21
In response Rod of God to his Publication
Good catch!
There are so many connections between the 17 community and Mr Pool/ digital asset community! It definately blows my mind.

Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
14 October, 02:52
You may not be able to say, but I will ask anyway…..🙃
What is the signifigance of 6-5-19? i’ve been wondering since the first time I saw this post.
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
14 October, 03:07
In response Susan’s _Trump to her Publication
Trap was set. Trump laid it all out to other countries including The house of Windsor and the Vatican on his tour. They all captulated to him, we own them basically. Google the date. I'm not the bestat explaining.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 October, 02:51
Libor in trouble!
Stock market in trouble!
Central Banks...... well they are simply fookd!

Trump and Q have squeezed them down to fookd while at the very same time collapsed the US budget for the corrupt defunct US Corporation at the same time.
Nana doesnt even think raising the debt ceiling will even help them at this point.
They can no longer print money in my humble opinion, verify that from the amount of currency in circulation on the debt clock and all the Big banks recent Red Alerts.

They cant borrow from bankruptcy, no other country is gonna loan them money against Trumps wishes after his " We control the whole world tour"
They have very little new money coming in cause they have effectively collapsed the US economy.
Central Banks and US Budgets running currently on air!
Check Mate!

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
14 October, 12:14
Ripple.

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
14 October, 02:52
Bank of England

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
14 October, 03:03
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
Thank you, Julie.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
14 October, 02:51
I can't identify this building. I'll wait.

Alberta Patriot @AlbertaPatriot
14 October, 03:06
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication