Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
Fellow Patriots ,
About Joan Rivers .....
Joan has been protected under the Witness Protection program. ... she was hidden for her safety. She did not die.
But now that all the bad factions/people threatening to her have been arrested (or executed)....
she has been able to resurface (still in a disguised mode)
and with a whole group of 900 people and celebrities who having been "hiding out" for their own safety.....
will be reintroduced to the world in a public gathering !!
All part of the Great Awakening . Cheers !
12:45 PM - Oct 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
18 October, 02:57
In response Save the Children to her Publication
I was so excited to know my girl Joan Rivers is alive oh i love her so much ! ♥️ and a Great Big Thank You to all the patriots behind the scenes who have been helping save humanity .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
13 October, 02:10
In response Save the Children to her Publication
you just make this up? source please. I am sure she was silenced, and she was 81 back in 2014

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
13 October, 03:12
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
Joan is probably dead but if she wasn't silenced you can bet they have her on tape spilling it all.

A JFK tape will be a red pillers dream if it exists.