Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Msterri ... @Msterri
14 October, 05:02
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
God loves everyone, not just straight people. You all need to check yourselves

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 October, 04:55
I don't know, I know a lot of gay folks, and a lot are hard core patriots. I also have had every single one that I KNOW confide they were molested as children. ONE God even showed me him in bathtub of feces, I asked him point blank, he busted out crying and said his uncle would molest him and do that to him. ONE story after another. SO having said that, I pray for them. Maybe that is what he feels for them, compassion. Idk. NOT trying to start a big old war, with other folks, just saying that HAS been my experience over and over.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Other Half @Otherhalf
13 October, 01:19
He's entitled to his opinion. But someone so quick to judge others doesn't speak for God, as far as I can tell.

Michael Meadows @Death2theDeepState
13 October, 01:17
I here by declare Trump as the Trojan horse that showed our enemy who their opposition truly is. Things are not what they appear to be. This is the biggest mistake you all are making. He rushed out a very dangerous shot and has done absolutely nothing to help a single American citizen, yet you fools believe that he is really still in charge, there's a serious amount of blood on his hands. Don't be fooled by the devil's silver tongue.