Brit C05 @Britt_C
29 January, 04:36
Ok Nurse Peeps, I got a question for you, So i went to take my daughter in for her well child and they keep asking me about getting her caught up on shots.. Well I had issues with my first child who is now on the spectrum, so i decided to do some reasearch into the ingredients in the shots. When i asked for the list of ingredients in the shots the nurse at first said ya i can get that for you, then when she hands me the papers it was just the pamplet on the shot not the info. Now dont they have to give that to me when i ask for it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andi Audet @Andiaudet
nurses are limited scope of their practice, especailly when are working under doctors in the clinic or hospital. nurses must know ingredients of the drugs, vavules of lab results, and symptoms of diseases to alert doctor to pay more attention if any abnormality occures. They can disclose informations when they are permitted to do by doctors or hospital policy. So, a doctor or pharmacist is the one should give you answer about drugs.
05:07 PM - Jan 29, 2021
In response Brit C05 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Andiaudet in this post can reply
Brit C05 @Britt_C
29 January, 06:04
In response Andi Audet to her Publication
Sorry let me reederate that. It was a doctor that gave me the pamplet but the nurse said she would have the doctor get it for me. Then the Doctor made sure to tell me that shots have no direct relation links with autism. Then gave me the pamplet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396