Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
Something I have been pondering on lately. " want vs need" and what does that mean... We need clean air, clean food, a clean constitutional judicial system, less government, communities that interact as a team. How much money do we actually need...? What deprograming needs to happen before we can see? What products do you buy still? How much have we as individuals switched our communication habits, purchase habits, prayer habits? Do we run to a store to buy new foreign made products or do we wait and find something used, repair what we have, network to barter what is needed. just some thoughts.
10:38 AM - Oct 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Redsquirrel in this post can reply
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
29 October, 06:17
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
I personally have changed alot in my life in the last 4 years. Some probably a little extreme, like I tossed all my China made silverware and bought AMERICAN made... which was expensive but I was sooo pissed about what's happening in our country that I wanted to replace everything. lol
I make my own breads, noodles etc food wise. Make my own laundry soap, fabric softener, clean with baking soda and vinegar. Have a good stock pile of food and necessity's, and learned about herbal medicine. I QUIT shopping at Walmart. Silly things really, but it makes me feel like I'm doing my part in my personal life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
29 October, 07:57
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
same here( except silverware) yes i thought about dumping my " china products" but it felt like creating a different issue in the disposal. so i opted to reuse everything. when i buy i do my best to avoid china products. i mend/ reoair instead if buying new. look at thrift stores sndgarage sales to reduse waste going to dumps. i am lucky i can sew, spin,weave, make soaps candles etc.. old school

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396