naval kishori Z @navalkishori
πŸ”₯BREAKING: Deep State Faces Final Ultimatum Today - End Covid Now Or Database Of Dirt Gets Dumped
SHARE (https://t.me/RobertHorton) this far and wideπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
09:30 AM - Oct 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by navalkishori in this post can reply
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
13 October, 02:17
In response naval kishori Z to her Publication
Praying πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» Let the truth flood flow! πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
13 October, 02:00
Well I hope she's on the level as I donated some $ to her last year when they said they needed security... so she's either true or I got duped. πŸ€₯ She also stated in December she got near DJT at holiday party and handed off information. It's so hard to know these days who is disinfo, who is nutters, who is true!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
13 October, 01:34
If you have a database of firt it should be released regardless.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
13 October, 01:23
Another warrior Princess is Crowned! β˜οΈπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Danny Nix @Danny1969
13 October, 12:51
ANOTHER DEADLINE. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE BS🀣🀣

Paisley Park @Paisley66
13 October, 12:49
I pray this is true! There is something ghoing around abot October 15th where many mandates are in effect (hospital employees have to have had the jab, police, state troopers, fire, pilots, etc......) I think this was their final push to get as many to comply, but hopefully many, if not all, were able and willing to stand their ground!

Jenn Davis @jennanon
13 October, 12:24
I'm with you...I hope this is true!

Truth Seeker @SMLNE
13 October, 12:05
I remember a Q drop saying 6 o clock can be dangererous. πŸ€”

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
13 October, 10:35
Obviously this would be wonderful if this is true.