Mary Gessler @MaryG
https://t.me/georgenews/27...

GEORGENEWS, [Oct 12, 2021 at 8:58 PM]
A study published a few days ago concluded that low-dose aspirin could cut COVID mortality rates by as much as 50 percent.

Many jokingly responded that the corporate media would now attack aspirin similar to how they previously attacked ivermectin.

Corporate media: "Hold my horse dewormer paste while I take down this aspirin stuff."

https://m.jpost.com/health...

KanekoaTheGreat
10:04 PM - Oct 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by MaryG in this post can reply
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
13 October, 11:47
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
This summary study supports the findings from Israel, and provides further actual scientific information and insight.

https://www.news-medical.n...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
13 October, 12:25
Doing some light reading this evening (well, I do that every other evening.)

Came up with this from 2020. If you like to research, look up glutathione and aspirin.

I post about glutathione about once a month. It's the one correlation that could exist for those who succumb-so-called "healthy," elderly and diabetics.

WHY is there no correlating info out on those who die? For example, people who die from cancer have malignant cells. People who have cytokine storms have precipitating factors. People who have heart attacks have elevated troponin, abnormal EKG's, etc. Diabetics have elevated blood sugar-get the gist?

So I wondered why now aspirin? Because increased glutathione decreases oxidative stress, but aspirin decreases glutathione. This article indicates that decreased glutathione ALSO assists with assisting the immune system-when glutathione is not at optimal levels.

Research and authors are from Poland.

#MAGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
13 October, 02:26
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
I am not a medical expert of any kind, but, I do know something about glutathione, as for years I took a product called Immunocal that enhances the body’s production of glutathione. I continue to take NAC for the same purpose now, as it is a much less expensive source of cysteine, which is a vital component of glutathione. Glutathione is known as the body’s master antioxident, and, as such it greatly influences the immune system. It is not as simple as your post would make it seem, IMHO. For example, glutathione is what makes cancer cells strong because cancer cells gobble it up and when glutathione levels are low, that’s a problem because stronger cancer cells can overwhelm normal cells. The trick is though that cancer cells, unlike normal cells, have no mechanism for turning off their appetite for glutathione, and if glutathione levels are raised that can lead cancer cells to gobble up too much glutathione, leading to cancer cell apoptosis (cell death). Continued…

Jan 4freedom @PalmettoMom
12 October, 10:50
this was literally my only twitter notification for today. 🤦‍♀️