President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
11 October, 05:07
China is watching and laughing at us! China Joe is a Fool!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
11 October, 05:43
In response President Elect Kraken to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 October, 07:43
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
It is POISON!

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
Links to source would help, usually I don't repost unless there is a source. thx
03:43 PM - Oct 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Patriot_from_Oregon in this post can reply
12 October, 04:54
In response Mark Estes to his Publication
Source CDC! On bottom left hand corner.

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
12 October, 09:58
right i saw that but anyone can write that. ive gone to the cdc website lots of times and i can bet you this graphic is nowhere to be found. so a link is needed . sorry no !! needed dude.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
12 October, 04:26

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
12 October, 04:23
8 pics