Kerry Lincoln @Kerrylincoln6
11 October, 04:56
I was fired today from my job of 20 years.

Today I said “No”.

I refused to comply with the company’s new mask mandate. If you are vaxxed, you can be mask free. If you are unvaxxed, or refuse to declare your vaccination status, you are required to wear a mask at all times, indoors and outdoors. It is “allowed” to be removed briefly while eating. I find this policy discriminatory and cruel. Wearing a mask for 8 hours a day in Florida is bad for your health. I left 4 separate studies with the HR team that illustrate the dangers of masking up all the time. It is neither safe nor healthy.
I will not put my health in jeopardy or be discriminated against for a paycheck.

Time for new adventures in life. I trust in God. And I have faith I am doing exactly what I need to do.

I may have been fired, but I still have my self respect and my dignity. Everything else will fall into place.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
I thought that DeSantis put out an order that Florida businesses can't do this.
11:00 PM - Oct 11, 2021
In response Kerry Lincoln to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LeesyFrank in this post can reply
Kerry Lincoln @Kerrylincoln6
12 October, 09:17
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
They can’t do it for customers. Employees is different. It’s going to be interesting to see how this plays out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396