Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
09 October, 11:35
Just a few Cliff notes:

- Opens with Patton's Blood & Guts speech (says "The real Patton speech was even more harsh")
- They tell me to run in 3 years. We can't make it 3 years, we won't recognize our country in 3 more years
- Mentions Space Force "Space Force is gonna be very important"
- "They are INJECTING POISONOUS ideologies into our SCHOOLS and MILITARY"
- "I never did concede. You know that, Hillary did but I never did"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
10 October, 01:52
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OF ANY SUBSTANCE,
ALL PROPAGANDA,
which is why I never watch his bullshit say nothing rallies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AtThe MidnightCall @AtTheMidnightCall
10 October, 11:07
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
its been said from the beginning that until it ALL is exposed at the right time Trump would be remaining unconnected publicly to anything so its cant be used as ammo from the deepstate to say hes trying to do anything they can blame on him. you know how they did him and still would. when it comes out hell come out of that shell publicly and spill things im sure.

Eric Larson @ericman375
10 October, 11:25
In response AtThe MidnightCall to his Publication
It will never be Trump divulging this awfulness. It will be military journalists.

AtThe MidnightCall @AtTheMidnightCall
11 October, 04:39
In response Eric Larson to his Publication
like i said once it All comes out he'll be able to soeak on it.

Eric Larson @ericman375
11 October, 05:28
In response AtThe MidnightCall to his Publication
I think he will act surprised about some of what comes out and actually be genuinely surprised about other stuff that comes out. He will surely respond to it, but he will not be the presenter of this. Remember, there may still be 20-30% of the population that are so brainwashed to hate Trump, that nothing will pull that veil of lies from their eyes.

Only people mentioned by AtTheMidnightCall in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from AtThe MidnightCall, click on at the bottom under it