Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
13 October, 10:28
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I am still leary of crypto. think. still too much control by 1 entity. it is an AI. i am just leary because it seems repeating same crap that got us into this mess. just rebranded and just like cabal they have been programming this into our thought processes. BTC bad china/ others good QFS...... the ads are the same just name switch. i wanted this to be good but 0 deviation from cabal advertising. QFS still handled by AI programmed by supposedly the good guys. so again it is out of our perview. we all are stressed, worried, want a resolution. We jump for something that appears" good, safe". not trying to be a debbie downer, just looking at it through another perspective.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
11 October, 11:24
what u think about shiba? its already dropped another 0. if it reaches a penny, im a millionare.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
11 October, 10:48
Nope. How do I get my crypto if the power goes out🤔

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
11 October, 11:14
In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication
tesla decentralized power. xrp will be connected everywhere via starlink. quantum financial system.

Rod of God @RodofGod321
12 October, 04:22
In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication

Only followers of this user (FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 October, 10:32
Thanks Doq, Nana always trusted DoQ...VK advice...JR
XRP, silver, gold, dong, dynar, & I looked at the Zim I bought a while back, thought it was a million bill, turns out it is a 10 trillion bill.
Geez Nana would have a hard time exchanging their currency with a trip over there with all those zeros!
On which planet is a 10 trillion bill only worth a few US dollars. What do they get paid over there like a dollar a month in wages?

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
11 October, 10:30

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
11 October, 10:27
Thank you Doq for confirmation! 😎

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
11 October, 07:37
What is the easiest way to get started with crypto...then which ones should I get that aren't a part of China?

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
11 October, 08:16
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
It depends on where you are located. Try Coinbase.com first. You need to verify your I.D. and bank account information which should take a few days. You can buy XLM and ALGO on there.

Rod of God @RodofGod321
12 October, 04:28
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Try Coinbase (More Fees) or Coinbase Pro (Less Fees) and Uphold you can buy the ones that he says on the video XRP, XML (Stellar Lumens) XDC, Algo and IOTA all ISO 20022 Coins.