Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
11 October, 10:15
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
What if... you could...make a difference?
πŸ™We can and will continue to help others. This video is powerful and full of needed reminders that the best IS yet to come! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digital Soldier in Tennessee @RockTopConspiracyTheorist
11 October, 06:23
I absolutely love Joe M. videos.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
11 October, 04:58
that voice is familiar πŸ™‚

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
13 October, 10:36
In response Sharlee Brown to her Publication
Yes, it's Man In America, Seth Holehouse, I love his voice.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Plot to Steal America - YouTube

Please subscribe to my email list at www.mia.news so that I can always stay in touch, even if big tech starts heavily censoring me.Follow me on Parler @ManIn...

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
11 October, 03:49
NCSWIC

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
11 October, 03:44
@doqholliday James Woods is talking about you today... https://twitter.com/RealJa...

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
11 October, 05:07
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
πŸ•Ά

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
11 October, 10:22
In response Modern Missy to her Publication

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
11 October, 03:42
I remember doing this in school, it needs to come back to all classrooms and be recited every. single. morning.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
11 October, 03:21
β€οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘