Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Timber 5115 @Timber5115
07 October, 12:35
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication
when all other means of communication is down. Ham radios will work. just drilled last week. made voice contacts and sent emails to others via radio. it works and will stay open.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
07 October, 12:53
In response Timber 5115 to his Publication
Where does one get a Ham radio?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Timber 5115 @Timber5115
08 October, 12:22
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
to legally speak on one you have to get a license from the fcc in the US. different countries have different requirements. in the US you can go to the ARRL website and searxh for a local club who will administer a test.

As far as the radio...if you just want to listen to local stuff tou can get a cheap HT (walkie talkie) from Amazon. something like a baofeng uv5r will let you recieve and transmit. those radios are good for line of site communication or listening/ talking to repeaters.

long distance communication tou will need your liscense as most dealers wont sell you a radio( transmitter) without verifying your license. if you just want to listen. Get an SDR dongle with and upconverter. Connect it to your computer and you can listen all day.

08 October, 07:52
I noticed that you said you sent e-mails to others via radio. How do you send an e-mail by radio? Don't you need the internet for that?

Timber 5115 @Timber5115
08 October, 08:34
no internet required. at least, at your radio. there is a program called winlink. this program allows you to send over the radio digital sounds (think thenold phone modems) and communicate with other radios that are set up as entry points called nodes. thia last saturday, i connected to a node 500 miles or more miles away to send an email to someone. this same program can allow you to send messages from radio to radio and relay messages across the world if need be. to use winlink, you have to have a HAM liscense. once you get your liscense you can register for winlink and recieve a winlink email address. the connection rate are slow, so you.wont send memes but text will send fine and pretty quickly.

Timber 5115 @Timber5115
08 October, 08:41
EmComm groups use winlink alot because it is clearer to send a message or email than play telephone with voice.and have someone screw it up. although hams are very good a relaying an accurate message using a form called a radio gram.

08 October, 09:44
It sounds like there may be a way to bypass government attempts to control communications and information output after all but which needs to be perfected for the uploading of memes, audio, and videos. It may even be the first step to providing our own internet without having to rely upon a centralized source should it come down to it.

And if in the event government powers do seize control of the internet or even shut it down before the due time (Rev. 13) our SM platforms, websites, blogsites, online businesses, and host sites need to get to work on that right away and the sooner such measures are actively pursued, the better. Now is the time to do so, not when the internet goes down nationwide or worldwide.

Timber 5115 @Timber5115
10 October, 01:43
there is grest potential there. i do emcom stuff with ham radio and participate as a hobby. stuff i dont do that is on the rise is amateur TV thru ham radio. th ey operate in the 900mhz frequency range, its called fast scan tv and there are just a few that do it in the US. also bigger in numbers are those who do sstv ( slow scan tv) which literally is sending images over ham frequencies so you could send memes that way.

one thing to remember. there is nothing anonymous in ham radio. what you send everyone can see, and your call sign can be searched by anyone and gives your address.

10 October, 07:18
And that is the next thing that needs to be done: Figuring out how to keep your location hidden. Especially ever since I had come across the following:
https://gab.com/Lebronsonr...

It has been impressed upon me greatly the vital importance of pursuing the means of producing an internet that no government power will be able to easily control.

If they cannot control crypto-currency exchanges, then there is no reason to think that the production of an internet that they cannot control is outside the realm of possibility. Our very freedoms may come to depend on it.

I have been writing an upcoming blogpost that addresses this very matter and believe that this correspondence may be of help to others and would like to post a link to it in my end notes section of my latest upcoming blogpost if it is all right with you. If you don't feel comfortable with that, then please let me know and I will not include it in my next blogpost.

Timber 5115 @Timber5115
10 October, 07:42
it would be helpful for u to read all the legality. the fcc specifies that tou can not use Ham radio for a profit and that it is a privilege to use. research it more. there lots of stuff that can be done in the future. Hams are people from all walks of life, some are even musicians. Last Man Standing actually had a worki g ham station on set and would make contacts (QSOs) from the set.

Hide my screen name and you can use what I said in whatever. Just make sure my screen name is hidden so others (Sherifs, Salvation Army, Hospital professionals) dont track me and loose my ability to work with them.

11 October, 12:20
I have no desire or any plans to use a Ham radio or any other type of radio for profit nor would I be acquiring one for that purpose.

If my blogpost, which isn't quite done, were to be published, which it is not, this is what the cited source in my end notes section would look like.

"3. Correspondence Between Contender’s Edge and Timber 5115, Anon up
https://anonup.com/thread/...

or the citation may appear as follows:

3. Correspondence Between Contender’s Edge and anonymous Anon up member
https://anonup.com/thread/...

If you are not comfortable with either one, then I will leave the citation out of the blogpost altogether. Your wishes, whatever they may be will be respected.

Timber 5115 @Timber5115
the second citation would be fine.

for purposes of an alternate internet or the likes, ARDEN is what I would do.
08:05 AM - Oct 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Timber5115 in this post can reply
11 October, 07:20
I will be sure to check out ARDEN.