AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ
02:38 PM - Oct 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Rita Cue @Queen_Bee
11 October, 11:11
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
pompeo will get CRUSHED if he triesโ€ฆ. he will always be a mere passenger on DJTโ€™s coattails.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
12 October, 08:26
In response Rita Cue to her Publication
๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค›

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
10 October, 06:51
Nope, I could be wrong, but I don't believe this one....I think it's part of the Movie or blackhats trying to Divide and Conquer.

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
11 October, 11:03
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Couple of Questions...
WHAT is to be gained byโžก๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿปon POMPEO @ this TIME? (why not ASK [privately] Gen. Flynn, O ye of Little Faith? ) ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ has a "yen" to "destroy" him.

IF DJT is, or is to BE S.A.C., might that leave the PRESIDENCY SLOT OPEN?

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
10 October, 06:30
OMG- is there any Republican that doesn't stab Trump in the back? McCarthy is trash - it's possible Pompeo is playing a part to smoke out people as I thought he was a good guy. But he may be just more scum.

โš’๏ธULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.โš’๏ธ @Luisjr40
10 October, 06:16
Birds of a feather flock together.

connie wright @cowri
11 October, 10:47
In response โš’๏ธULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.โš’๏ธ to his Publication
I thought it strange Mike & Ben looked chummy too! What is Mike going run on - being a proud traitor...We know Kevin is a piece of dogie poo

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
14 October, 03:36
In response โš’๏ธULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.โš’๏ธ to his Publication
That would explain the "skinnier" version we are seeing on TV. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
10 October, 03:20
I knew it! Heโ€™s been looking way too skinny and different in these photos lately. Another one bites the dust.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
10 October, 03:18
He can kiss his own butt goodbye. There's a reason people here in Oklahoma don't like Lankford and will NEVER vote for him again. It's the same reason America would never vote for Pompeo. He isn't Trump.