TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
Today 10.9% of people living in the United States are ILLEGAL ALIENS. Breaking this down we have 330 million American Citizens and over 36 million illegal immergrants.
This is the plot to bring down this Nation. Destruction from within.
1: The Presidential Election was without question STOLEN.
2: If you side with the Democrates or Rino’s you are the enemy of every American Citizen in this Nation.
3: There is little time left to turn this around by fixing the ability to cheat in elections, imprison those who were part of the STEAL.
4: The Biden Administration is not a legitimate Administration and the Citizens must end this illegal Administration soon.
5: Dismantle the FBI which are now the SS for the Democratic Party and Rino’s. Just eliminate the whole corrupt mess. Justice will be served sooner than later and all corrupt agencies will be removed along with the Fake President and VP along with the entire administration.
11:09 AM - Oct 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
TLee K55 @tleek55
10 October, 11:45
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
The American People have been denied their CONSTITUTIONAL right to a Free and FAIR Election. If we have proof, we can file a class action constitutional lawsuit against the United States Government.
I've been waiting to see if anyone was going to do this...I'm wondering if Johnathan Turley could spearhead this. I'm not a lawyer or legal scholar. I just know there are an awful lot of government actions being perpetrated on the American People that are not LEGAL. Discrimination of White People - Civil Rights Act didn't mention discrimination is illegal EXCEPT for White People. It's Illegal to have an Emergency Use Authorization for a new Vaccine when there were already verified and validated safe treatments that could be used.
How was the President of the United States Banned from Facebook and Twitter? How did the Main Stream Media continually perpetuate negative news against a sitting President? WTF???????????
But, here we are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
10 October, 11:12
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
How do we do it, and quickly?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
10 October, 11:16
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
There are 80+ million of us and we remove them from government. Screw trying to go through their system which is corrupt already. You march on the House and Senate and demand the criminals be arrested that day. The Military knows who they are.

von trump @vontrump
10 October, 11:42
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
Your # of illegals is close to reality
I'm guessing 40 million +++, living in NM I see a lot that fly under the radar, and I've seen it for 40 years. This state has been hiding this trafficking for a very long time. NM has been run by a select handful of ethnic family's for generations, all Dems. It's the PATRON system
You always hear about Tx, Ca, Az, but NEVER NM.
Look at a map, we have 3 major interstates that serves as their path to anywhere in this country.
NM is the hidden front door for illegals.
TIME TO FLUSH