Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Neen @€@ @Neenatz
29 January, 08:01
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
heck yes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daryl Trask @CoryHunt
29 January, 07:34
Yeah well there really wasn't that many of them was there..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ang guar @tinydancer
29 January, 04:27
I am enjoying! Keep them coming, please πŸ˜‚

Patti Clays @Phoenix_Rising
29 January, 04:15
🀣🀣It's SO hard not to say "this is what I have been trying to tell YOU', when they come to redpill ME

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
29 January, 04:26
In response Patti Clays to her Publication
we must be thankful that the light has reached them...

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
29 January, 04:51
In response Patti Clays to her Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I hear ya. I have a couple doing that to me. Makes me smile that I got threw to them. One of them was a vile Trump hater. He now loves Trump and is fully on board the Trump train and the movement. πŸ‘πŸ‘

MONTi MONTALVO @MONTi7
29 January, 04:15
Biden voters are dying inside. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ Not our burden!