Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 October, 04:34
Trump cares about Anons.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
10 October, 11:45
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
At one point I was thinking the big arrest would be Osama Bin Laden aka Tim Osman
THAT would definitely cause some seismic shifting
I guess we'll see

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
10 October, 12:16
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Interesting ... when ever I hear his name I immediately go from "Osama Bin Laden" to "Obama & Biden". knee jerk reaction

Have you heard this video? WOW ! Really connects the dots!
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
09 October, 10:32
I was thinking maybe george floyd i dont believe he is dead . that would shock the world . that’s just my opinion . I dont think it would shock any one arresting a politician every one knows they are corruot .

10 October, 06:46
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
GFloyd was only a pawn for blm ... and the silly statues were struck by lightening and vandalized already ...
imo, he's a nobody, not sure the world see it as demonstrative.

Maybe the Pope?
He's filthy and the world needs to know it.

Kay Tee @kmax
09 October, 08:40
JP wouldn't shock the world as Q said. Most don't have a clue who he is.

09 October, 09:15
In response Kay Tee to her Publication
That's a sad statement re: our populace ... much too sheltered!

Maybe that's why it would be a shock - bc then people would learn about the other VIP pedo's that they did recognize ... like a domino, they would be named ... SCOTUS, Congress VPPence.

It would be a crack in their illusion.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
09 October, 08:22
can't start soon enough, been listening to linkin park so gotta b close!!

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
09 October, 08:42
In response General Khaos to his Publication
Every time I read your name I think you are a Klingon! : )