Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
08 October, 09:36
I got the pictures better this time. I'm on Twitter again (for now until I'm purged). I saw this tweeted by a fellow Patriot. I never knew this did y'all?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Verily Chambers @Verily1
08 October, 11:46
In response Mary Lambert to her Publication
I agree with Kay Tee. Despite our collective attempts to awaken those around us, so many adults are spellbound. The children are at risk because of this. We are at the precipice. Please for the sake of the children of the ignorant, intervene. God Bless all the patriots in this war. V

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Tee @kmax
We've tried our best to save our friends children. Some of the children do not want it and are under enormous pressure from their family. It's devastating for my child to witness. He's trying his best to awaken them. I'm trying my best to awaken the parents. While not challenged directly by them at this stage, I've had no response at all or been blocked. A good friend sent this picture this morning.
05:45 PM - Oct 09, 2021
In response Verily Chambers to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kmax in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kay Tee, click on at the bottom under it