Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Saw the new Bond film "No Time to Die" tonight. Won't give the plot away -- action-packed all the way through, good on-the-edge-of-your-seat espionage movie. But part of it made me so mad. Wish I could get into why I felt that way, but that would ruin it for some who haven't seen it yet. A friend I went with had a brilliant idea of what actually could've happened, so that made me feel better about it all. Will have to wait and see what the next one brings... Also, loved that they had a good guy named "Q"...😉

P.S. -- Is this the one that Juan O Savin talked about last year? (I think this movie had an earlier release date that kept getting pushed back, right?)
02:21 AM - Oct 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
09 October, 04:40
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Juan keeps talking about Sound of Freedom movie..not yet released.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 October, 07:43
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Yep! And this Bond movie too! (I figured it had to have been this one.)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Poppa Doc @PoppaDoc
09 October, 03:22
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Dude, I just got back from watchhing it. The sail on his boat at the beginning has a 45 on it, also mirrored with 54. When he meets the guy from the state department around the time of the club scene an extra says Babylon tthen theres a 33 written on the wall, followed by another extra saying Babylon once more.

makes me wonder why, aside from obvious issues that they delayed releasing the movie for over two years…

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 October, 03:34
In response Poppa Doc to his Publication
OMGoodness!! Thank you for sharing that! Totally missed those things! Was focused on the actors throughout. Would be fun to watch this on DVD later and look for signs like you saw. Thanks for sharing!! Could be it was released now for more people to connect the dots between what was happening in the movie and what is happening now. (Not giving any spoilers, so can't get specific, but you know what I mean.😉 And ... I'm a girl, not a dude. Hahahaha... And it's okay, happens all the time because of my name. 😇)