Bea Benjamin @FranBea
08 October, 11:47
Purple Lights 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
09 October, 12:39
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
I keep thinking of the organism with tentacles in the vax. Dr. Carrie Madej says the objects seem to be activated with white light.

https://rumble.com/vn482j-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
Yes! I believe it is a parasite. That would wcplain why Ivermectin works. Ivermectin is a paralytic. 💥
12:41 AM - Oct 09, 2021
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FranBea in this post can reply
Susan Hackler @suehack
09 October, 01:22
Parasitic. Paralytic means it paralyzes you. Phone get you?

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
09 October, 01:32
In response Susan Hackler to her Publication
🤣😂 yes thank you-Parasitic is what I meant. I'm tired. I'm a nurse so I promise Inknow that! 🤣 Thank you🙋‍♀️

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
09 October, 12:48
Makes sense for sure.
I’m wondering if the lights are being installed to control the parasites within the vaxxed population.
What might they have created? 😳

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
09 October, 12:51
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Some say the veins in the body of a vaccinated person will illuminate under these lights. as a way to identify the unvaccinated...🤔